Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Rainbow

    I have been to a place
    that exists somewhere beyond.
    It is a world of peace and harmony
    where all creatures are equal
    and dreams are fulfilled.

    No room for false pretenses
    or deception
    No place for prejudice
    or hatred.

    In this land of everlasting sunshine
    and magnificent rainbows
    The scent of flowers lingers,
    their brilliant colors delight the eyes.
    Birds create a symphony of merriment
    as butterflies dance on the air.

    A feeling of contentment and joy
    like none experienced before.
    Found only in this special place
    and fills me with hope and renewal.
    I can believe that anything is possible
    in this land beyond.

    Hold my hand.
    Let me show you the way.
    Share with me
    this magical place
    Somewhere beyond the rainbow.

    And with Love for Cole

1 comment:

  1. hello..droppin by to say hi..nice blog.. lets exchange link..and be my follower to keep in touch n get some useful beauty tips..glad to hear from u soon..

    ReplyDelete